Therapeutic Pillow Thera-Med Traction Pillow - Gently Relieves Neck and Shoulder Pressure
Thera-Med Traction Pillow - Gently Relieves Neck and Shoulder Pressure
The Theramed Traction Pillow - Providing support and the benefits of cervical traction.
Created using a filling combination of Polyester Fibre Fill and Memory Foam. The Theramed Traction pillow will serve to cradle your neck while gently lifting your head away from your shoulders.
The pillow is very comfortable and will align your neck and spine when either sleeping on your back or on your side.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Theramed Traction Pillows are all proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world-class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Unique Design Feature a number of specific Benefits.
Very comfortable and perfect for those sleeping on their backs though it can take a night or two to get used to the unique shape of the pillow.
You can use the traction for side sleeping as well as on your back which will give your spine a gentle stretch to support your cervical requirements.
With the memory foam traction points, they are subtle enough to give good comfort but are firm enough to give you the traction requirements that the pillow is primarily designed for and the reason for its existence.
High-Density Australian Made Memory Foam combined with Excellent Amount of Polyester Fibre Filling.
The Theramed Traction Pillow has the benefit of memory foam traction point of good density so the pillow will last over time while the Filling can be accessed for removal or fluffing over the life of the pillow to ensure the right amount of comfort for each user.
The pillow is comfortable enough to sleep on but will also give you the support that you need.
Theramed Traction Pillow Features
• Provides anatomically correct support for your head and neck
• Keeps the spine correctly aligned while side sleeping. (Improve posture)
• Softness not affected by room temperature
• Should reduce neck, head, and back pain.
• May also help minimise light snoring.
• As pillow is made up of mixed construction with the polyfill inner and memory foam it is difficult to wash so we recommend prevention of getting dirty rather than cleaning once it is dirty.
• General: To help the lifespan and generally protect the pillow we recommend the use of the Naturelle Pillow Protector in medium size.
• After use simply shake and plump pillow, or less regularly (via the zip access) tease the filling apart to restore Traction's body as required.
• TGA Listed: Yes
• Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number: No.174455, Pillow
• Size: 60cm x 35cm x 14cm
• Inner Fill: 100% polyester fibre fill
• Inner Memory Support: 100% Australian Made Visco Elastic Memory Foam
• Outer Cover: 100% Pure Cotton Japara
This is difficult to wash as the pillow is made up of mixed construction with the polyfill inner and memory foam so we recommend prevention of getting dirty rather than cleaning once it is dirty.
After use, simply shake and plump the pillow or, less regularly (via the zip access), tease the filling apart to restore Traction's body as required.
General: To help the lifespan and generally protect the pillow, we recommend the use of the Naturelle Pillow Protector in medium size.
|Shipping For Product||16.500000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|