Therapeutic Pillow Contoured Memory Foam Bed Wedge
Now with Added Layer of Memory Foam for Premium Comfort! The new and improved Contoured bed wedge now comes with a 2cm layer of memory foam on top of the product to give an even more superior comfort feel. This memory foam layer is removable if you prefer firmer support. This added adjustable option gives another comfort option to ensure that maximum comfort and effectiveness are achieved.
Therapeutic Pillow Contoured Memory Foam Bed Wedge
Now with Added Layer of Memory Foam for Premium Comfort!
The new and improved Contoured bed wedge now comes with a 2cm layer of memory foam on top of the product to give an even more superior comfort feel. This memory foam layer is removable if you prefer firmer support. This added adjustable option gives another comfort option to ensure that maximum comfort and effectiveness are achieved.
Scalloped top surface provides a safer sleeping position for those who want or need to sleep or rest in an elevated position.
Please note: Naturelle Latex Pillow is sold separately.
• Adjustments enable angle to be from 15° to 10°.
• Can be used on the bed, couch or floor.
• Available in Quilted or Waterproof versions.
• Tailored poly-cotton overslips are available
• The wedge pillow for acid reflux & heartburn.
Ear Nose and Throat - Recovery from ENT Surgery
Recovery from Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) can be greatly enhanced and more comfortable with the use of the bed wedge or similar type of device. By putting the user in a more angled or upright position the pain and discomfort associated with ENT surgery can be lessened and a better recovery attained.
Some of these specialities include the treatment of allergy, sinus surgery, laryngeal, thyroid and oesophageal disorders as well as endoscopic examination of air and food passages.
Also, any surgery relating to the oral cavity, upper pharynx (mouth and throat) and adjacent structures of the neck or head.
• Quilted Version - recommended for all users with the exception of when waterproof material is required
• Steri-Plus (waterproof) Version - suitable for hospitals, assisted care, when product is being shared or when incontinence may be a factor.
4 different height options available - measured from the middle of the product
• 25cm with both the memory foam layer and with the foam insert left in the product
• 23cm with the memory foam layer removed and with the foam insert left in the product
• 19cm with the memory foam layer left on the product and the foam insert removed from the product
• 17cm with both the memory foam layer and the foam insert removed from the product
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Contoured Bed Wedge is proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world-class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Innovative Australian design - Made with comfort and support in mind
• Minimise pressure: The angle and surface contour minimises pressure on the lower back and buttocks.
• Secure: Contoured scalloped surface moulds to body's contours giving the user a secure feeling.
• Designed to be used with a low pillow.
• Adjustable: Height and angle can be changed by removing an internal wedge to lower the bed wedge.
Sleeping in an elevated position
• A natural way to manage, reduce or eliminate the symptoms of GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), Barretts Oesophagus, hiatus hernia, acid reflux or gastric reflux. - Use gravity to prevents stomach acid (digestive juices) coming up and damaging the oesophagus.
• Helps reduce coughing and reduce drainage of mucus down the back of the throat - Ease the symptoms of colds, flu, sinus congestion and postnasal drainage.
• Eases breathing difficulties - the comfort of people who suffer from CHF (congestive heart failure) and other and congestive heart conditions, who have shortness of breath and coughing when lying flat.
• Often reduces snoring
• Helps relieve respiratory discomfort and ease breathing problems due to emphysema, asthma, chest congestion, bronchial, GERD or other breathing constraints.
• Alleviates back pain due to load-bearing on the lower back while sleeping, convalescing periods or in hospital.
A good night's sleep
'Bed Wedge - Relaxer Recliner' has been designed to care for your body while relaxing or sleeping. Its angle and contours have been carefully conceived to minimise pressure to the weight-bearing lower vertebrae. Its generous width and contour mean it can be comfortably and safely used for sleeping. Gently scalloped areas mould to the body's contours to give that secure feeling. Ideal for nursing homes, hospitals, and at home. Unlike acutely angled smaller wedges, that actually increase the load on the lower back, Contoured Bed Wedge is angled at the medically accepted 15° Now with an internal foam wedge which can be removed to lower the angle from 15° to approximately 10°
The Bed Wedge Relaxer Recliner has many uses:
• Encourages correct spinal alignment and provides body-hugging support, thus helping relieve back conditions which cause pain and stress.
• Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
• 'Bed Wedge - Relaxer Recliner' is ideal for those persons suffering from medical conditions requiring an angled sleeping position.
• It's angle was arrived at after consultation with health specialists to find the most appropriate slope and contours.
• Very good for the treatment of GERD and other disorders.
Bed wedge is perfect for sleeping on:
• The 'Bed Wedge - Relaxer Recliner' is designed for use with a low pillow to ensure the neck is in line with the spine's natural curvature. Eliminates the need for a bed riser.
• Watch TV in bed and be supported: Convalescents and accident victims find it impossible to watch TV from a flat position.
• With the Contoured Bed Wedge you are immediately in the perfect position to read or to watch television in bed.
Australian Made Contoured Bed Wedge Support for Reading or Sleeping Elevated. A natural Remedy for GERD
Elevates and supports the upper body, allows easier breathing and digestion. Perfect for reading in bed, sleeping, or simply relaxing in an elevated position. Predominantly designed for back sleeping. Very useful for the prevention of GERD.
Please note the Bed Wedge Support does not come with pillow. Model with pillow is for illustration purposes only.
The best wedge pillow for acid reflux & heartburn
Contoured Bed Wedge elevates your head and supports your upper torso when sleeping or resting in bed to reduce or eliminate the symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn or gastric reflux (GERD - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) and other medical problems such as asthma, bronchial or breathing constraints, hiatus hernia, and heart conditions.
The elevation achieved through the use of the contoured bed wedge has also been found to be very useful in the treatment of Barrett's oesophagus or Barrett's condition as well as GERD.
• Ideal for home, nursing homes and hospitals for people needing to sleep in an elevated or angled sleeping position.
• Elevates and supports the head, neck, back and shoulders to support your body while sleeping, reading, or resting.
• A very well received pillow for heartburn, pillow for GERD and pillow for Reflux.
• Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
• Quilted Cover: Not designed for repeated washing. (To avoid damage to the foam from constant removal of the cover, leave cover permanently and cover with tailored overslip. Hand wash warm water mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry, warm iron. Dry cleanable.
• Steri-Plus Cover: It resists moisture, and is easily cleaned by wiping down with mild detergent warm water, and hung to dry. Wipe stains using a non-phenolic disinfectant in a diluted solution. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Do not iron.
• Optional tailored overslip: Normal wash and Dry. Do not use chlorine bleach.
• TGA Listed: Yes
• Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number: No.174456, Pillow
• Size: 68cm wide x 75cm long x 25cm high x 4cm at lowest end in middle (7cm on lowest end on side)
• Quilted Cover: Cotton with polyester wadding
• Inner: All-new 100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam
• Steri-Plus Outer Cover: Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester backing.
• Optional: Tailored overslip Poly/Cotton
• Country of Manufacture: Australian Made
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Quilted Cover: Not designed for repeated washing. To avoid damage to the foam from constant removal of the cover, leave the cover permanently and cover with tailored overslip. Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry, warm iron. Dry cleanable.
Steri-Plus Cover: It resists moisture and is easily cleaned by wiping down with mild detergent warm water, and hung to dry. Wipe stains using a non-phenolic disinfectant in a diluted solution. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Do not iron.
Optional Tailored Overslip: Normal wash and Dry. Do not use chlorine bleach.
|Shipping For Product||16.500000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|