Therapeutic Pillow Sleepezy 3 Zone Pillow
Sleepezy 3 Zone Pillow - Fully Customizable for Support Where Needed
SleepEzy 3 Zone Pillow - Features three independently adjustable comfort zones for you to create the pillow to perfectly suit your physique and sleeping position. You change the height, shape, and density it's that simple.
Super-soft yet wonderfully supportive and cosmetically kind. SleepEzy’s patented pressure-diffusing and adjustable central ‘soft-zone’ chamber cradles the head and helps minimise compression to sensitive facial skin. And great also for eliminating ear crush!
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our SleepEzy 3 Zone Pillow is proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world-class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds
SleepEzy's three comfort chambers are intentionally overfilled to allow you to delete filling to suit your comfort needs.
Cross-section of SleepEzy pillow (right) shows the three internal chambers which you access individually and adjust or lower to suit your comfort needs. Delete filling in any or all of the three chambers to achieve your optimum comfort needs. The inner ‘curtains’ also serve to prevent the ‘bunching up’ effect which can occur in traditional pillows.
• Provides anatomically correct support for your head and neck
• Keeps the spine correctly aligned while side sleeping (improves posture)
• Infinite adjustment for optimum comfort
• High-grade polyfill fibre. Non-temperature sensitive. Softness not affected by room temperature
• Designed with a high and a low side, you choose the most supportive and comfortable
• Fits any standard pillowcase
• May reduce neck, head, and back pain
• May also help minimise light snoring
Cross-section of Sleepezy contour pillow shows the inner 'wall' which separates the two chambers and prevents the 'bunching-up' effect which occurs in traditional fibre-filled, single-chamber pillows.
Natural Spinal Alignment
Sleepezy's mild contour conforms to the body's shape by naturally compressing to form a gentle depression for the head and neck ... a desirable nestling effect that ensures maintenance of the spine's natural curvature during sleep. Natural spinal alignment is maintained ... making for more relaxed sleep and improved breathing patterns.
We recommend the use of the Naturelle Pillow Protector in a medium size for your Sleepezy Pillow. It will help to further improve the life span and performance of your pillow.
Adjusting your Sleepezy pillow
• The height and softness of this pillow depend upon the amount of filling it contains. Sleepezy is intentionally over-filled to allow you to create a lower pillow if desired.
• Zip access allows you to access contents and infinitely adjust from one chamber to the other, or delete and store for later re-plumping.
• Prior to using remove 2 or 3 handfuls of filling. Store this extra filling in a plastic bag so you can adjust the pillow's height and 'feel' later if needed.
SleepEzy Helpful Hints
First, choose the side that suits your comfort needs. Then, to ensure full neck extension during sleep, simply delete some of the fillings on the far side chamber. This frees up the head for a posturally desirable alignment solution. (Thera-med label denotes the high side of the SleepEzy).
• After use simply shake and plump the pillow, or less regularly (via the zip access) tease the filling apart to restore Sleepezy's body as required.
• Polyfill: Do not wash. Air pillow regularly (fluff contents and place in a warm area).
• Additional polyfill is available from a haberdashery or through Therapeutic Pillow in 1kg bags.
• Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number: No.174455, Pillow
• Polyfill: 100% polyester
• TGA Listed: Yes
• Size: 56cm x 38cm x approx 12cm and 11cm
• Outer Cover: Fine Weave 100% Pure Cotton Japara
• Country of Manufacture: Australian Made
After use, simply shake and plump pillow, or less regularly (via the zip access), tease the filling apart to restore Sleepezy's body as required.
Additional polyfill is available from a haberdashery or through Therapeutic Pillow in 1kg bags.
Polyfill: Do not wash. Air pillow regularly (fluff contents and place in a warm area).
|Shipping For Product||16.500000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|