Therapeutic Pillow Sleepezy 2 Zone Pillow Adjustable Pillow
Sleepezy 2 Zone Pillow Adjustable Pillow 3 Fill Options - Poly, Latex Flake, or Down
Sleepezy - Adjustable Sleeping Pillow - Choose Polyfil, Latex Flake or 80% Down filling
An adjustable pillow with two varying width chambers separated by a sealed inner wall which means the pillow keeps its therapeutic shape. Zip access allows you to add, delete or move filling around to raise or lower the pillow to suit you. Supports the neck and cradles the head.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our SleepEzy 2 Zone Pillows are all proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world-class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Two chambers create a mild contour pillow
High or low, you create the pillow to suit your comfort and postural needs. Long and short chambers provide for all physiques and sleeping positions. An ideal Home Health Care product.
Sleepezy Pillow Features
• Provides anatomically correct support for your head and neck
• Keeps the spine correctly aligned while side sleeping. (Improve posture)
• Infinite adjustment for optimum comfort
• Your choice of fillings. High-grade polyfill fibre, latex flake or duck down.
• Non-temperature sensitive
• Softness not affected by room temperature
• Designed with a high and a low side, you choose the most supportive and comfortable
• Fits any standard pillowcase
• May reduce neck, head, and back pain.
• May also help minimise light snoring.
Cross-section of Sleepezy contour pillow shows the inner 'wall' which separates the two chambers and prevents the 'bunching-up' effect which occurs in traditional fibre-filled, single-chamber pillows.
Natural spinal alignment
Sleepezy's mild contour conforms to the body's shape by naturally compressing to form a gentle depression for the head and neck ... a desirable nestling effect that ensures maintenance of the spine's natural curvature during sleep. Natural spinal alignment is maintained ... making for more relaxed sleep and improved breathing patterns.
Adjusting your Sleepezy pillow
• The height and softness of this pillow depend upon the amount of filling it contains. Sleepezy is intentionally over-filled to allow you to create a lower pillow if desired.
• Zip access allows you to access contents and infinitely adjust from one chamber to the other, or delete and store for later re-plumping.
• Prior to using, remove 2 or 3 handfuls of filling. Store this extra filling in a plastic bag so you can adjust the pillow's height and 'feel' later if needed.
Characteristics of the 4 different fibres: Polyfill, Latex Flake & Down
• Polyfill: Good loft, soft feel, and ongoing support.
• Latex Flake: 100% pure shaved latex filling. A natural fibre that is sustainable and eco friendly.
• Down: Premium down filling with a high percentage (80%) of pure down.Naturally soft and luxurious. Down is the soft and fluffy clusters which grow under the outer layer of Geese and Ducks to protect them from the cold. Down is lighter and has better insulation capabilities than normal feathers.
• After use simply shake and plump pillow, or less regularly (via the zip access) tease the filling apart to restore Sleepezy's body as required.
• Polyfill and Latex Flake: Do not wash. Air pillow regularly (fluff contents and place in a warm area). Additional latex flake or polyfill is available from a haberdashery or through Therapeutic Pillow in 1kg bags.
• Down and Feather: Dry Clean Only. Do not wash. Air pillow regularly.
• Outer cover: First empty contents, hand wash outer cover in warm water with mild detergent. Hang Dry. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
• Size: 56cm x 38cm x 12cm and 11cm
• Down: 80% down/ 20% feather
• Country of Manufacture: Australian Made
• Outer Cover: Fine Weave 100% Pure Cotton Japara
• Feathers: 100% sanitized feathers
• Polyfil: 100% polyester
• Latex Flake: 100% shaved pure latex
• TGA Listed: Yes
• Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number: No.174455, Pillow
After use, simply shake and plump pillow, or less regularly (via the zip access), tease the filling apart to restore Sleepezy's body as required.
Polyfill and Latex Flake: Do not wash. Air pillow regularly (fluff contents and place in a warm area). Additional latex flake or polyfill is available from a haberdashery or through Therapeutic Pillow in 1kg bags.
Down and Feather: Dry clean only. Do not wash. Air pillow regularly.
Outer Cover: Empty contents first. Handwash outer cover in warm water with mild detergent. Hang dry. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
|Shipping For Product||16.500000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|