Therapeutic Pillow Foot Reliever Support
Foot Reliever Support
A Contoured Leg Support that elevates the leg and allows the foot and ankle to sit in the air without any pressure to provide relief following foot surgery, ankle surgery, toe surgery, bunion surgery, or relief from ankle soreness or foot soreness.
Designed for use on the bed to elevate feet and help aid circulation and vascular drainage at the same time. Will provide even weight distribution which may help with a back strain. The Foot Reliever is ideal after surgery and by taking pressure off the heels it minimises the potential for pressure sores to develop and provides relief from any existing pressure ulcers.
The contour will elevate and support the leg and help to cradle post leg surgery or foot surgery and help with relief from all issues relating to the foot, ankle, and toe. Will help minimise toe pain, foot pain, and ankle pain by removing all contact from the mattress to these areas.
Proudly Australian Made and Australian Owned
Our Foot Reliever is proudly made in Australia. It uses leading global foam technology which meets national and international environmental, health, and product standards and regulations. Thanks for choosing an Australian made product.
Adjustable - it can be used at two different angles
• Cradles and comforts the calves and scalloped for your thighs.
• Removeable Inner Wedge allows you to customise to suit your comfort requirements.
• Gets your feet up and relieves pressure from your feet, ankles, and toes.
• Relax and get your feet up.
Effective for Relief and Very Sleep Friendly
• Foot Reliever gently elevates your legs to ease back pain and improve circulation.
• Relief for feet, ankles, toes, and bunions.
• Contour shape provides full support for your legs.
• Affordable and versatile.
• Hand washable soft and comfortable removable padded cover with zipper.
• Poly cotton tailored slips available.
Finally, a product that will provide relief for the parts of your foot that need it
A simple design that is effective and works as it should. Your feet will benefit from a zero-touch position whereby all pressure from the mattress or underlay is removed to allow your feet, ankles, and toes to recover as they need.
The Foot Reliever will provide post-foot surgery comfort, decreases the risk of pressure sores on the heel while at the same time improving circulation in the legs, and is amazingly comfortable.
Removable wedge gives adjustability
The foot reliever has a removable foam wedge to create lower support if desired.
The removable wedge is 3cm at its highest part when removed it brings the height under the heels down from 17cm to 13.5cm.
• Inner Foam: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
• Quilted Cover: Not designed for repeated washing. Handwash warm water mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry, warm iron. Dry cleanable.
• TGA Listed: Yes
• Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number: No. 1744454, Cushion, Leg
• Width: 44.5cm
• Height: 18.2cm
• Length: 56cm
• Inner: All new 100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam
• Quilted Cover: Cotton with polyester wadding
Inner Foam: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Quilted Cover: Not designed for repeated washing. Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry, warm iron. Dry cleanable.
|Shipping For Product||16.500000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|