Rebotec Quadro – Quad Forearm Crutch
Designed for those transitioning from a walker to a single point cane, the Rebotec Quadro Forearm Crutch offers outstanding stability and comfort.
The arm crutch includes a wide footprint with four interdependent rubber feet and a durable open forearm cuff with a cushiony rubber handle.
The four-point crutch features a flexible design with ten adjustment settings, making it suitable for use with multiple patients and can be adjusted to each person’s height.
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe.
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Australian based and owned. Your order is shipped from Australian warehouse.
• Compression fitting for strong and confident stride without week weld points
• Wide and stable footprint with 4 interdependent rubber ferrules
• Flexible height with 10 adjustment settings
• Height from Handle to Cuff: 24 - 27cm (adjustable)
• Height of Handle: 67 - 89cm (adjustable)
• Diameter in mm: 19
• Capacity: 100kg
• Country of Origin: Germany (Design & Manufactured)
|Shipping For Product||9.960000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|