Bambi Ecorenew Ingeo Pillow
Made from 100% natural, sustainable and biodegradable botanic fibres, the Bambi Ecorenew Ingeo Pillow is as soft on your skin as it is gentle on the planet. Using 50% of the energy required to produce polyester while emitting 50% fewer greenhouse gasses, it is naturally hypoallergenic -ideal for sensitive skin and asthmatics. Sleep sweetly knowing your pillow is as great for the environment as it is for your sleep.
✔ 2-year product guarantee
✔ Sensitive Choice
✔ Superior moisture absorption
✔ 100% cotton sateen cover
✔ Machine washable cover
✔ Made in Australia
An excellent pillow for asthmatics, environmentalists, allergy sufferers and those who appreciate a good night’s sleep – the Bambi Ingeo™ pillow encourages better sleep through maintaining a stable body temperature, is naturally hypoallergenic, has twice the wicking properties of Bamboo and comes in 2 sizes. The high-quality Ingeo fibre fill, encased within a pure sateen cotton case is endorsed by the National Asthma Council Australia and carries the Sensitive Choice seal of approval.
• Fill: 60% Ingeo™ / 40% high performance fibre
• Cover: Sateen – Pure high-quality cotton
• Guarantee: 2 years on workmanship
• Care: Spot clean – air regularly
The Sensitive Choice seal of approval is an endorsement from the National Asthma Council Australia – The blue butterfly logo helps consumers identify asthma and allergy aware products around Australia and New Zealand. Breathe easy – make a sensitive choice.
What is Ingeo™?
The word Ingeo comes from INgredients from the earth (GEO = Greek for ‘earth’).
Why choose an Ingeo product?
Ingeo™ products are made using abundant, locally available, sustainable resources. Plant sources used to make Ingeo™ products include sugar cane, corn and beet.
How are Ingeo products made?
The makers of Ingeo™ fibre started with the noble mission of turning greenhouse gasses into high-performance products such as bedding. Their products are easily and efficiently produced and have incredible benefits to both the environment and the consumer. Products made with Ingeo™ are incredibly light in weight but manage to achieve extremely high loft and give wonderful warmth.
Advantages of Ingeo™
• Transports vapour away from the body (Ingeo has twice the wicking properties of Bamboo)
• Better sleep through maintaining a stable body temperature
• Naturally hypo-allergenic
• Exceptionally fluffy
• Extremely lightweight
• Provides warmth without weight
• Shape resilient (returns to shape easily)
• Easy care (machine washable/tumble dryable)
• Has very low flammability
• Has superior performance in shrinkage, pilling, wicking and flammability over bamboo or soy products
• The drying time for Ingeo fill is approx. 2 hours. The drying time for cotton fill can take up to twelve hours.
|Shipping For Product||15.000000|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Enable Shipping Per Product||Yes|